the Village of Markham was incorporated

Markham breaking news, The southern boundary, known as the Indian Boundary Line was to run along a line which is now Interstate 57, which runs through our city. After World War II, Markham’s population doubled to 2,753 residents by 1950. On August 24, 1967, the Village of Markham was incorporated, as a City.

historical site-the lone pine tree “This Lone Pine Tree” was adopted as the official City symbol in 1985. The Markham City Council appropriated money to get a replacement tree from the Black Forest in Germany, which the Markham Garden Club planted that year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

seo company review

couple shirts

One of the side effects of taking Modafinil